Sunday 13 October 2013

I Like Sundays



...but this one has been a wee bit wet, so I haven't been out very much. Just for a wee while with my MH and she took this picture of me playing on my gate. I was actually showing off a wee bit 'cos the sheeps were watching me and I could see they were very impressed at my agility.

                      

I had an absolutely brilliant night last night. It was very calm and still and there was no rain, so the living room window was left open for me and I went in and out hundreds of times, having a simply soo-perb time.

I found lots of mouses to play with and I told them to stay up at my end of the island 'cos my pussy cat friend B. who lives at the other end of our little island, has been chasing mouses and I think she has been eating them all up, but I told them that I was a good puss and I wouldn't do that to them. I have a feeling that if they do what I have suggested, my humans won't be best pleased. Ho hum :-(

I had been sitting on my MH's knee watching Strictly and when I went outside, I tried a couple of wee pirouettes and glides, but I think I will need to practise. It is obviously easier with two feets than four! You can tell I have been listening to Bruno and Craig. I think I love Bruno, he is funny.

Oh yes, I do like my weekend and there is more dancing tonight so I shall see if there is something a four legged dancer can do easily, and I shall let you know.

I hope you have had as good a weekend as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment