Sunday 6 October 2013

I Like Sundays


I like being lazy and being able to do what I want. My humans don't do very much on a Sunday and we all rest and get ready for the new week, so that's why I like Sundays.

              


And another thing that makes Sundays good for me is that my friend S. nearly always comes to see me and she makes a fuss of me which is what I like, so when I hear my door opening and I hear her shouting 'hello', I stop whatever I am doing and run to meet her and she lifts me up and cuddles me and I give her some of my very special purrs to show her I am pleased to see her.

Today when she came to my house, I was in my wee hoose very busy sleeping, but I managed to open my eyes just long enough to get a cuddle and then I went back to sleep. I was a bit tired today 'cos I stayed out last night until half past two o'clock this morning and when I finally decided it was bedtime, I nipped in my window and my poor old MH was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

It was a bit wet and the wind was blowing the rain into my house, so my humans had to close the window and because I hadn't come home when my MH shouted for me, she had to stay up. I was a wee bit sad, but she was not angry 'cos she understands that I have to do what a pussy cat needs to do.

However,she did say I was getting another five minutes and then the window was being shut, she was going to bed, and I would have to be out all night!

I wonder if she meant it?

No comments:

Post a Comment