Wednesday 23 October 2013

Ho Hum


What a horrible day it has been today. Wet and windy and NOT good weather for a pussy cat of my calibre.

My poor old humans both went away on the early boat today and I waved them off from the kitchen widow, but by the time they were out of the gate, I was snuggled back up in my little bed!

My MH had to  go to the dentist and my DH took his knee to the doctor 'cos it is still a bit sore and the doctor said he might need to see the fizzy-o lady that fixed my MH. He was away all day, but my MH came home at eleven o'clock and she was a wee bit wet, so I gave her a cuddle and a big purr and that made her feel a lot better.



I haven't been out much at all, although I ventured into the garden after my dinner for a wee while and nearly got blowed off my window sill when I tried to jump back up again.

I am now having a snooze and I might go out later on, but on the other paw, I might just stay where I am until this wind and rain disappears.

I think I am becoming a fair weather puss.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Squeak!

    I don't like wet days too and I think they are a terrible way to spend your day!

    I don't think you should try going out on windy days because you nearly got blown off the window sill!

    How cold does it get in Graemsay? Where I live 0 degrees Celsius is the coldest but sometimes it can get to a baking 40 degrees Celsius!

    I like staying indoors when its raining and playing video games or monopoly with my little brother!

    Sincerely, Aditya

    ReplyDelete