Monday 28 October 2013

Guess What? Part 2


I got a letter today! All for me, with my name on the envelope and my friend the postman brought it to my house all for me!

Oh, I was SO excited. I jumped up on my MH's knee as she sat on the couch and  read it out to me and I purred very, very loudly so she was laughing at the same time.

It was a letter from my friend J. and there was one each for my humans as well as a very special one for me. Oh, I am still excited and I think I will keep it under my pillow when I go to sleep tonight. I think it is my very first personal letter and I just love it to bits, so thank you very much J.

I have had a good day but I haven't been outside very much 'cos there has been a lot of rain on my little island and the ground is very wet and I don't want my adorable little paws to get stuck in all the mud, so I decided to stay inside and my MH played with me and my toys and that made me very happy. I love playing with my MH and she likes it too.

         

The nice farmer from next door came to see me today and I gave him a special purr as he stroked me when we were sitting on my couch, but I gave him a wee bit of a fright 'cos I was sitting on the back of my couch behind him and I sniffed at his head which hasn't got hair on it like my DH has and I made him jump 'cos my adorable little nose was quite cold. But then he smiled at me and we all laughed.

I think I have done this before and I am sure I will do it again. Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment