Saturday 12 October 2013

Good Fun


 Oh, I am having such good fun just now and I have been in and out lots and lots today and my humans have both been out with me and played with me and you know that makes me a very happy pussy cat.

Now, I am a girl puss. My MH got a message from one of my followers who didn't know if I was a boy Squeak or a girl Squeak, so I am definitely a girl puss. OK?

I was on my radio last night 'cos there was a request programme and me and my MH sent in a request for Beardy 'cos it will be his birthday soon, but the lady on the radio said that Squeak was a brilliant name and my MH told her it suited me very well and then the radio lady told everybody my name and it made me smile.

I stayed out late last night as it was such a lovely night and I told all the mouses that I had been on the radio and I think they were a bit jealous. :-)

I went out into my garden today with my DH and I watched him as he went underneath my MH's car to see what was making the funny noise, but then I decided that I would go underneath too and he got a fright when he turned round and there was yours truly sitting on the ground beside him. It was quite funny and it made him smile.

             

My MH came out and played with me and we chased round my garden and then she went in and made some more cakes so my kitchen smells very lovely now.

I hope you have had good fun like me.

2 comments:

  1. You are quite famous now, Squeak. Imagine being mentioned on the radio. I really like this picture of you, and of course, the landscape as well. Cheers Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie I just LOVE being famous. I think it is what I was made to be! Hee hee hee.
    I am happy you like my picture. My little island is very beautiful and I love being a pussy cat here. I hope you are well. Lots of purrs and a wee squeak from me!

    ReplyDelete