Friday 25 October 2013

Deary, deary me


The weather man has been sending my little island some very bad weather with lots of rain and it is making me not a happy puss. I think if he doesn't stop doing this, he might not be my friend any more.

You know how much I like to get out, but this weather isn't good for me 'cos it makes me all wet and sometimes I nearly get blowed away and that is definitely not good at all. Methinks I shall have to have a word with him.

I had a long sleep on my couch last night, but then I decided that I needed to be outside, so my DH opened the door for me and I scooted as quickly as these adorable little legs could manage, straight over to all the hay bales where I could get some shelter.

Mind you, I was nearly too late 'cos all the best bits were already taken up with lots of little mouses, so I had to be a wee bit of a bully and shift one or two of them out of the way, so that I could get into the dry bit, but I don't think they minded!

I had good fun just sitting watching all the wee creatures in the grass and listening to some of the birdies that stay on my island forever, but by the time I decided to go home, I was a wee bit very wet and my humans know this immediately 'cos as soon as I jump in my window, I stand beside the box of tissues till my MH takes some out and dries me. Sure that is very clever?

She played with me for a long time before we went to bed, and today's picture of me playing hide and seek under the coffee table, but I think she found me. I blame my wagger. It sticks out everywhere and for some reason it is always behind me, so I will need to remember that in future!

I hope we have a better weekend and I hope you have a good weekend too.

                             
Peek-a-boo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment