Monday 21 October 2013

Bouncing!


I have been bouncing today! I am so full of energy and happiness that I have been bouncing and running and happy, happy, happy all day!

My humans don't realise that while I am lying sound asleep, I am still listening to them and last night I heard my MH telling her friend that I didn't play with my toys so much now. SO! I thought I would give her a big surprise today and every time she moved, I did my funny run in front of her which is my sign that I want to play. And she remembered it! What a very clever MH.

So, she put her duster down---well, it is Monday, and you all know what happens Chez Squeak on a Monday?---- and she lied down on the floor and she played with me for a long, long time and we both just loved it. She told my DH that she thinks I will always be a kitten, no matter how old I am, and I think she is very, very right!

                            

Later on, after she had been away to feed the other pussy cat and the chooky hens, I took her into the gym and then we played some more on the grass when her wee legs fell off the bike and we had super fun again, but I am a wee bit tired now and I think I will have a rest before I go outside tonight.

I think I like being a kitten-cat and playing with my toys and I know my humans like it too, so I will keep doing it as long as they are able to play with me. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment