Saturday 19 October 2013

Boo

.....and double boo! I am not a happy Squeak.

It is raining and winding on my little island and definitely NOT weather for a delicate, adorable little creature such as I to be outside, so I have been on my couch nearly all day.

                                     

My DH has been inside too, but my dear old MH went out to feed the hens and pussy cat like she promised and she was all dripping wet when she came home.

I ran to meet her and she shooked her coat at me and I got a wee bit wet, so I stayed well out of her way until she had changed all her clothes into dry ones again. I am not silly!!!

I think it might get a bit better tonight, so I may venture out to see what is happening on my little island. I know there is a lot of water lying around and my MH said that the links were nearly flooded and she thought she might have to leave her little car and swim through all the water, but she just drived slowly and made it safely there and back.

My MH is a very clever lady, although she would never tell you that herself (!!!) and she could have swimmed if she had wanted to, but she didn't want to, and I think that was very wise.

I think she gets all her wiseness from me! Hee  hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment