Sunday 20 October 2013

Another Sunday


And a slightly better Sunday 'cos the wind has stopped blowing and the rain has gone off for a while so this adorable little pussycat has been able to get out to play in her garden.

I don't have very much news for you 'cos I have been a wee bit lazy. I lay on my MH's knee last night while we watched all the dancers doing their stuff and we both liked it a lot. My DH doesn't really like it, but he gets his football programmes in the afternoon, so night time is for us girls.

 I wonder if Craig's new hip will be a dancing one? and I wonder if I could get four new dancing hips, then I could be the only pussy cat in the en-tire world to be dancing on the telly.

I shall ask she-who-thinks-she-knows-it-all!

My MH hasn't been in her gym for a while and she hasn't been using her Wii either, but I heard her telling my DH that she was going to start again next week, so I suppose I shall be expected to help her again, but I don't mind really especially if it helps the old dear and keeps her well enough to play with yours truly. I am totally selfless, sure I am?

I did get out to play for a while last night, but we all had an early night and I was quite happy curled up in my little bed. I am nearly four now, so I need to take care of my adorable little self and make sure that I get my beauty sleep.

                             

So I will go out again tonight, but probably not for too long and it will all depend on the weather.

I hope you have had a super weekend and that this week will be a good one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment