Tuesday 8 October 2013

Another Lonely Day


Oh dear, that sounds so melodramatic doesn't it? And actually I was alright, as I always am in my own little house 'cos I am safe and warm and I always have lots of food and water left for me, but I just miss my humans! :-(

They were away doing more First Aid today, so I just had a few snoozes and some looks out of my window until they came back again and then I ran to the door and got a great big cuddle from my MH and then a littler cuddle from my DH, but it was still good and made me purr.

             

My poor old MH was tired when she came in, so after she had done a wee bit of housework---but not with the vacuum cleaner---Hoorahh!!--- she went for a wee lie down on our bed and I went with her to make sure she was OK. I think we were both snoring, but I know SHE certainly was! Hee hee

I have been in and out a lot this evening but it is quite wet and a bit windy, and my little weather man friend says it is going to be very windy on Wednesday so my DH is staying home in case he gets blowed away, and me and my MH wouldn't like that at all, so I may not be going out much either tomorrow.

We shall just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment