Tuesday 15 October 2013

Another Crackin' Day


I am just loving these days and nights. My little island is dry and calm and I am having the bestest of fun being inside for a wee while and outside for a big while, and I am so happy and so, so fit with all this running and jumping and climbing. I am just the happiest puss in the en-tire world!

                

I was out late again last night and I played in among the hay bales which are just beside my house. The nice farmer man next door wraps them up in black polythene and he calls them 'roondy' bales 'cos they are round, but there are lots of wee mouses beside them, so when I go out at night, I talk to them (the mouses, not the bales hee hee) and we all like that.

We had some visitors in my house today, but two of them were childrens so I just took myself off to my little bed, 'cos I don't really like childrens, although they love me! Naturally!

AND! There was a birdie inside my living room this afternoon. I just stood and watched it 'cos I was a wee bit bemused, but my DH lifted it gently and put it out and let it fly away again.

I was a wee bit sad 'cos I would like to have played with it, but it wanted outside with all its birdie friends, so I quite understand. I am just that kind of puss!

Now, I won't be able to write to you tomorrow 'cos my humans are going to be out all day and then there will be lots of peoples in my house at night so my MH won't be able to use her computer. Tomorrow is my DH's birthday and we are having a party for him in my house so there will be millions of knees for me to sit on.

I will tell you all about it when I write to you on Thursday but I hope you will manage without me for one day. :-))

1 comment:

  1. Please give your DH a birthday purr from me and Sadie.

    ReplyDelete