Saturday 28 September 2013

Taking it Easy


That's what we have all been doing today. My humans have been working, but not very hard and just doing the things that they like to do because it is the weekend and they like to take it easy, so I thought I would do the same.

I helped my MH with her ironing and she put some water in the basin for me so that I could have a paddle while she was playing with her iron. It's not her favourite job and she likes to talk to me while she is doing it.

My next job was to help my DH clean out my litter tray. It is not a very good job, but it has to be done and now it is all clean and ready for me again whenever I feel the urge.

When all that was finished, me and my MH went out into the garden 'cos the rain had stopped and we needed some fresh air and we bumped into the nice farmer man from next door, so we all had a chat before the midges came to bite us and make us go inside again. I hate the midges and so do my humans.

              

It was time for us all to have a seat and then we all had our dinner before we settled down to watch my favourite telly programme which has just started again. Yes,'Strictly Come Dancing' is back again, so Saturday nights will find me on my MH's knee on my couch watching my television.

Oh, I am a happy puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment