Saturday 14 September 2013

Shocked!


 Well, I have been perambulating my lovely garden thinking to my dear little self that it is lovely and peaceful and I was just about to have a stretch out on the grass today 'cos it was quite a nice weather-wise, when blow me, my dear old MH decided that the grass could have its last cut of the year!

Peace and quiet completely gone for everybody on my little island as the old dear ran round the grass behind the awful lawn mower cutting all my lovely grass. Hopefully, that WILL be the last time I see it this year. Maybe it is time for pussycat prayers again!

However, the up-side of this was that my MH played outside with me when she was finished and I liked that and just as we were finishing, my friend S. came up to see me and gave me big cuddles and lots of whispers in my adorable little lugs.


                                     

Then she lay down on my living room floor and played with me until I was tired and I liked that too. S. knew I was tired but she didn't realise that I had stopped playing and I just sat under my rocking chair watching her play with my toys, but she was so busy talking to my MH that she didn't realise that she was the only one playing, while I was rolling on the floor laughing.

Oh my dear feline friends, some humans are very funny, especially when they realise that us pussy cats are much, much cleverer than them. Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment