Tuesday 17 September 2013

Pussy cat in BIG trouble


And there are no prizes at all for guessing which pussy cat is in trouble! It is me, Squeak, and I will tell you why I am in trouble.

As you can see from this picture, it was a dreadful night on my wee island last night with lots of rain and wind and so I stayed on my couch for most of the night until I needed to get some fresh air and I asked my humans to please open the door for me. It was quite late but I didn't mind.

 


I had already worked out that it would be too windy at the window side, but better at the door side, so when my MH opened the door, I sat on the mat for a minute just sniffing, and then I flattened my little lugs, wriggled my adorable little bum, and 'whoosh' I was off.

Off into the dark and the wind and the rain. I was fearless;  I was intrepid; I was daring and --- I was wet! Soaking wet! Oh my dear friends, I was so wet that I was almost ringing again, but there was no turning back and I was determined not to give in. I was staying out and I was going to enjoy myself.

I found a little dry spot where I could just sit and listen to all the mouses 'cos I wanted to see if they were ringing too, but I couldn't hear anything, but when I was listening, I heard my DH calling for me to go inside, but I didn't want to, so I am afraid I was a little bit naughty and pretended I didn't hear him. Oh dear.

Anyway, I stayed out for a long, long time and I heard my DH calling and I heard my MH calling and eventually I decided to be a good puss and go home.

I'm afraid I had stayed out very late and I know this because my MH told me it was half past two in the morning and that she had been worried about me and why hadn't I come home sooner. I did feel a bit sorry, but then she lifted me up, cuddled me and called me a silly sausage, so I knew she wasn't too angry with me.

I know you will be wondering what my DH said, but I am afraid I couldn't possibly repeat that! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment