Friday 6 September 2013

Oops!


 I did a wee bit of mischief today, and after my MH had given me a little bit of a telling-off, I went behind my couch and laughed and laughed until the tears ran down my adorable little face.

In fact, my dear friends, when I think about it again, I still laugh and I am sure that once I tell you what I did, you will laugh too.

Picture the scene. It is a peaceful morning Chez Squeak and I have had my breakfast and a little perambulation around my garden and then I jump up onto my window sill only to find that my humans are both going to be away all day. I am not happy.

My DH always goes to the Cat shop on a Friday and that is fine. I love my DH lots, but I am definitely my MH's puss-cat and if I am worried or frightened, it is my MH that I run to first and it is my MH's knee I cuddle up on at night, so I was a tad annoyed to learn that she was going swimming with her friend.

I thought then that if I sat on her knee she would forget to go for the boat and stay with me, so I wriggled my little bottom, shouted 'geronimo' and threw myself off the window sill meaning to land gently on her knee, but I misjudged it a little and I am afraid I was a little over exuberant and landed with rather a heavy thud right on her tummy which was slightly full since she had just had her breakfast. Oops!

Did you know, my dear feline friends, that humans make a very strange noise when pussy cats land on them? Try it and see. It is the funniest noise you will ever hear.

That, I promise you, or I am not adorable!!!  :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment