Wednesday 11 September 2013

Oh Dear


I have been a wee bit of a wet pussy cat today 'cos the rain has started to come on again and although it is not too heavy, it still means that this adorable little puss gets when every time I go outside to speak to my little friends.

You all know I like being outside, but I am afraid I have spent a lot of today just lying on my couch and dreaming of playing and running and jumping. I asked my MH if dreaming about all these things was as good as doing them, but she said no 'cos she had tried it and it didn't work and that's why she had to keep going into her little gym 'cos she wanted to try and get fit, so I guess I will need to go outside when it stops raining.

I listened to my little weather man friend Sean on my television tonight and he said that there was a great big bad wind just waiting to come and blow on my little island maybe on Saturday or Sunday, so I might be lying on my couch for quite a long time.

             
          

I have asked my MH to put this picture on today so that I can remember what it was like when I was able to get outside to play on my grass, and I hope it helps you to remember too.

No comments:

Post a Comment