Friday 20 September 2013

Nothing to report...


....except that I didn't come home this morning until three o'clock and that was very late, but it was OK 'cos it was a fine night and my humans kindly left the window open for me.

I was full of energy 'cos I had a long sleep on my couch after my dinner and I am now getting into the habit of going outside about ten o'clock at night and it depends on the weather how long I stay there.

I just love being outside and I know I am quite safe 'cos I have lots of places to hide and my little legs can run very fast when they have to, but last night they didn't have to, so I stayed out until I was tired.

I nipped in my window and wandered very quietly into my kitchen where my MH had left me some biscuits and some water, so I had a very late supper then jumped up onto my bed beside my MH and we both slept until it was morning time and the alarm told us all to get up.

My DH went away to Stromness and me and my MH had a girlie day in and we played lots of games together and I sat on her knee while she told me lots of stories and I like that.

                     

They are going out tonight for a wee while, but I will be fine and they might be able to leave the window open again for me and all the daddy-long-legs have gone away again so that is fine. I don't like them when they are flying about my house and neither does my MH.

I will probably go out to play when my humans come in tonight after I have said hello to them and had a big cuddle, and then tomorrow I will sit on my MH's knee and she will tell me all the things they did and then I can tell you. OK?      Super!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment