Tuesday 3 September 2013

Much Happier


Before I went to sleep last night, I joined my adorable little front paws and I said a wee prayer to make the rotten weather go away and, do you know what? It was a lovely day today and I was so, so happy.

I wakened up early and before I opened my little eyes, I opened my little lugs and listened and when I didn't hear the wind and I didn't hear the rain, I was quite excited, so I nipped over to the window for a wee look and I was right---it wasn't winding or raining! Oh, by the way, before I nipped over to the window, I opened my little eyes!! Hee hee---Just in case you were worried.

After our breakfast, me and my MH went out into my garden for walk about and while we were there, we put some food out for the birdies and that made them happy. We can watch them out of my window all through the day when they come to get fed and my humans like that.

Remember I told you that my MH had changed our living room curtains 'cos the summer was nearly over? Well, my DH put away all our little garden ornaments and of course, yours truly had to be there to supervise and that gave me lots of exercise running up and down my garden.

                

I have a little confession to make, but please don't tell my humans. During the summer, my DH put some grass seeds into a bit of our garden that was all rough 'cos he wanted to make it easier for my MH and her lawn mower, but he has been baffled by a little bare patch on this bit of grass and he thought there might be a mole, but it is only me!

After he had he digged up the garden, I found this little soft bit for doing what adorable little pussy cats need to do and I go there every time I need to----well, go. He smooths it out every time he sees it, and then I go and dig it up again and it makes him shake his head and his little beard wobbles and that makes me giggle.

Me and my MH went into the gym for a while and then when she was finished, we played for a long time in the garden and she chased me round and round with a big bit of pampas grass and I just loved all the fun.

So you can see that I have had a lovely day and I think I might join my little paws again tonight and ask for another good day.

I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment