Monday 2 September 2013

Me


 I have a new word for me. You all know that I am adorable? Well, you should know 'cos I tell you often enough, don't I? Hee hee

 Well, I have discovered that I am intrepid as well. I had to look it up in my MH's dictionary, but it suits me right down to the ground. I am very brave and fearless!

Oh, I nearly forgot. I am modest too. Sometimes I forget that I am modest, and while I love being adorable and modest, I think my favourite word for me just now is intrepid.

Intrepid Squeak or Squeak the Intrepid---they have a lovely ring to them, don't they? Now, I suppose you are wondering why I have decided that I am intrepid? Well, you know that I have been telling you all about our very bad weather and the fact that it was wet and windy and I was a wee bit worried about going out last night?

Well, (again) I did go out late last night in all that weather and I went hunting and playing and I was out for a long, long time before I blew back into my house again and my DH dried my adorable little coat then I had a light supper and went to bed and dreamed of all the adventures I will have now that I am intrepid.

I think they will be endless so I will have lots and lots to tell you. I can hardly wait.

Can you see all the rain on my window? Well, it was more worser than that when I went out. Maybe my MH could take a picture of the open window and you could see my curtains blowing too. I shall ask her tomorrow.

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment