Wednesday 18 September 2013

Good Puss


I don't need to tell you that the 'good puss' is me 'cos you will know that.

I went out last night but I came home at a decent hour and didn't cause the old dears any worry about me. I know that they need their sleep on a Tuesday night 'cos they both have to go out on Wednesdays and have to be up quite early and it wouldn't be fair to make them worried about me.

OK. The real story is that there was nothing going on in my little island, so as I had nobody to play with and nobody to talk to, I decided just to go home. But I earned a few brownie points by pretending, so I am not complaining! Hee hee

I have also made a discovery. Remember I told you that my MH was making  silly-cone cards? Well, I have discovered that this silly-cone stuff is quite slidey. So now you are wondering how I came to find this out. Well, (again) I went into the study when my MH was making her cards and I jumped up onto the wee table she was working at just as she was putting one bit of the picture on top of another bit and my adorable little paw just happened to  touch it as I landed and I am afraid it slid all over the place and my dear old MH said a naughty word.

I looked suitably apologetic, and as usual, I was forgiven immediately and my MH just slided the wee bit of picture back to where it should have been, but then she had to take some of the silly-cone stuff off my adorable little paw 'cos she said if she didn't do that, I might be stuck to the table for ever and ever.

And I would definitely NOT like that! What would all the sheeps and mouses do without me going to see them? I think they would be very sad.

                        

I think I need to start looking before I jump up on the furniture from now on, especially if I see this horrid silly-cone stuff! Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment