Monday 23 September 2013

Getting Better


I am slowly getting over the trauma of finding I have lost my means of communication, but I have found my little voice and I am now speaking to my humans. Sadly, that doesn't annoy them as much as me banging the wind chimes, so they don't jump to attention as much as I would like them to. But I am working on that.

And I felt so much better when my MH read a letter from all my paw pals which cheered me up and it made us both laugh out loud.

I have lots of paw pals all over the world and to be honest, when my MH was reading their messages of support for yours truly over the wind chime incident, I felt a little lump rising in my throat and a delicate little tear ran down my adorable little cheek. I was so touched by the fact that that they cared enough about me to write and give me some ideas as to how I can get back to normal. It was really very touching and I know I am an extremely lucky little pussy cat.

I played in the afternoon with my MH and so far everything is working out fine for me, so I hope it all continues.

                      

I am going to read my paw pal letters again and try out all their ideas one by one to see which one suits me best and naturally I will let you know, so please don't worry about me.

You must know by now that I am an intrepid little puss and I shall work through all the toils and tribulations that come my way, and I shall do it all with a smile, a purr and a squeak!

No comments:

Post a Comment