Thursday 12 September 2013

Cat-astrophe


I have had a very traumatic time today and it has taken me a long time to recover. However, I now feel well enough and strong enough to tell you all about it.

It was a fine morning, so I was out playing a lot and I was having a very good day just running around all my favourite magical places until I was tired, so I decided to go home and see what my humans were doing.

My DH was in our greenhouse, so I had a quick word with him, then I went inside to see what my MH was doing and I was met at my door with a lovely smell and I knew she was doing some baking again, and that made me very happy 'cos I knew I would get a Squeak sized pancake all to my very own self.

And that's when it happened. My MH stood on my tail!! Ouch and ouch again.

Well, I screeched, my MH jumped and she screeched as well and the pancakes nearly all landed on the floor---but they didn't. Phew.

It wasn't really too sore 'cos when she is inside, my MH always wears her slippers, but I did get a fright and my poor MH was so upset at the thought of hurting me that she picked me up and gave me the bestest cuddle for a long, long time and then I got a wee biscuit as a special treat and she rubbed my little wagger all better.

And now I have had just the brilliantest idea ever. Oh, my dear feline and human friends, I think I am just the cleverest puss in the en-tire puss world!

This is what I am going to do. I am going to find a bit of black material from my MH's craft box and I am going to make it look like my little wagger and I shall carry this around with me, hidden about my adorable little person so that MH can't see it. So. When she is busy and not looking, I shall leave said 'wagger' on the floor and when she steps back, I shall screech and she will think she has stood on me again, but when she goes into the cupboard to get my treats, I will hide the tail again and just lap up the sympathy and the treats, of course looking suitably shocked and sore, but very forgiving.

                               

Magic, just sheer magic! Who could think that such an adorable little pussy cat as this could be so devious?

No comments:

Post a Comment