Sunday 1 September 2013

Bah, humbug


                              


This is my 'I am not happy' face. And why am I not happy? 'Cos I have been in my house ALL day 'cos the weather has been dreadful and too wet and windy for me to venture out without a parachute and a raincoat, and since I don't have either of these, I am stuck inside!

My humans put up our winter curtains today and I like them 'cos I can hide in behind them and nobody can see me, and I like playing hide and seek with my humans and I am sure they like playing with me.

My poor MH got a fright very early this morning when one of her friends phoned to say she wasn't feeling well and would my MH go and see her. We were both sound asleep but the poor old dear got up and put her clothes on over her pyjamas and I had a wee giggle 'cos she looked funny but I didn't let her see me---that would have been rude and unkind, and I am not those things.

She was away for a long time until the lifeboat came and took the lady into the Hospital, but my dear old MH was tired when she came home so I gave her one of my very special cuddles and stayed close to her until we both fell asleep.

Her friend stayed in hospital all day but she is fine now and came home tonight so hopefully we will all get a good night's sleep tonight although my DH is still coughing and wakening us up, so maybe we won't!

I am keeping my adorable little paws crossed that the weather might improve and I will be able to get out to play before bedtime.

I shall let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment