Monday 9 September 2013

Another Good Day


Even though the vacuum cleaner was out for a long time, I still have had a good day. The weather at my house has been quite good and at least it hasn't been raining, so this little pussy cat has been able to get into the garden to play.


 
 
 
I just love being outside and I play in the long grass that is all around my house and some of it is so long that I can hide and nobody can see me, but I can see them, and I like that. It makes me feel like a secret agent that I sometimes see on my television. Maybe I could be a spy when I grow up!
 
I went outside while my MH was hoovering but when I went back in, I saw her doing a magic trick and I thought it was a very clever trick, so I shall try and explain it to you. She had dropped some water on the floor and just as I was about to have a sniff at it, she put a bit of paper on top of it and suddenly I saw the paper 'sook' up all the water and I was so amazed at this, that I cocked my adorable little head to the left and had a look, and then I cocked it to the right and had another look and then I touched it with my little paw, and all the time, this paper was changing colour and sooking up all the water. Brilliant!
 
I was quite amazed and my MH was laughing at me  'cos she knew I was amazed and just a tad confused. But then, a lot of things that my MH does leave me confused!
 
She is that kind of lady---but I love her! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment