Friday 13 September 2013

A very quiet day...

... for this little puss as my two humans were away all day and it was just me all alone in my house.

This is my DH's day in the Cat shop and my MH's day for swimming so I am left to fend for myself. I have everything I need 'cos they leave me plenty of food and water, but I do miss them when they are not here to play with me or to cuddle m. I try to amuse myself until they come home again and then I run to the door and when my MH comes in, she lifts me up and gives me a great big cuddle and I purr to tell her I am very, very happy.

I am happy that she is cuddling me but I am extra happy 'cos I know she will soon be feeding me. Hee hee :-))

I think my nights for staying out late might be coming to an end as it is getting a bit cold for this little puss to be out all night and I prefer to be snuggled up beside my MH, either when she is wearing her big furry dressing gown or when she is snuggled up in our bed.

          

I am a wee bit not best pleased with my MH just now 'cos she is still feeding other pussy cats and some hens too 'cos one of her friends is in hospital and so my MH is playing at being a lady farmer but she tells me all about it when she comes home and I am sitting on her knee sniffing at all the new smells on her fingers.  I think she is being kind but I am a wee bit jealous.

I think it is OK to be jealous isn't it? It doesn't make me a bad pussy cat, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment