Sunday 22 September 2013

A Question


How do I contact the cruelty to pussy cats man?  I need to make a complaint 'cos I am not a happy puss and I will tell you why. Well, you knew I would, didn't you?

I had a good day today and although the weather wasn't good, I was still able to get out to play for a wee while and then in the afternoon my friend S. came to see me and to have a chat to my MH.

Now, I must admit that I may have been just a tad naughty 'cos while they were trying to chat, I nipped up onto my window sill and clattered my wind chime so loud that my poor old MH couldn't hear what S. was saying, so she got up and put some dinner in my plate thinking that I might be hungry. I was a wee bit hungry, but I think I was just being a tad mischievous and I kept ringing the chimes until my MH was getting annoyed.

My friend S. played with me for a while and that made me very happy, but when she went away my MH told me that I had been naughty, so I went outside until she had cooled down, and when I came in again I noticed something that made me very, very angry and that's why I need to get in touch with the cruelty man.

            

Are you sitting down? Well, I shall tell you. My MH has taken away my wind chime!! I am distraught! How will she know I am hungry if I can't ring my bell? How will she know I want out if I can't ring my bell? I am worried and a great big bit peeved.

How could she do this to me? She tells me she loves me then does this to me? I do not think so!
I shall have to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know as I may never get fed or get out to play again 'cos she won't know what I want.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment