Wednesday 7 August 2013

Yabadaba-doo


Oh I am so, so happy. I have had another fantastic day and I just love the summer.

I went outside last night about ten o'clock and I stayed out for hours and hours and when I went into my little bed, my dear old MH was snoring so I just curled up beside her and snored too.

The poor old soul had to go to the dentist today for a check-up, so that meant that we were up early 'cos she had to get the boat at 8:30am, so I had an early breakfast and was out on my happy hunting grounds before she went away and I was outside nearly all day.

I went into the field in front of my house to speak to the baby cows and I liked that. One mummy cow kept watching me, but I just gave her one of my special smiles and hoped it would do the trick, but I have discovered that mummy cows do not fall under my charms as easily as my dear old MH, so I will need to remember that. I think this mummy cow is telling the baby cows a story. Maybe it is about me?



However, I was OK and I played for a wee while before coming home and sitting in the garden with the Boss. My DH was away to Stromness again so it was late in the afternoon when me and him went into our greenhouse and we came back with lots of little tomatoes which made us very popular with you-know-who.

My MH was playing with her camera and as usual, I was the favourite subject, so I did some very fetching roly polys on the grass as she captured me for posterity---and for you too!



By the time I got back to my house I was feeling a wee bit tired and she caught me as I was nodding off at my door, and thought you might like to see that too.

I just love all this good weather and I am keeping my adorable little paws crossed that it will last for a long, long time and I hope you are liking it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment