Monday 5 August 2013

What a Crackin' Day


I have had another brilliant day. I just love these days and I hope I can get a lot more of them.

I went out hunting quite late last night and I am afraid that I didn't come home until four o'clock this morning when my humans were sound asleep. It was brilliant and because the weather was so good, my DH left the window open for me, but only after he went to bed and put out the light so that the daddy long legs wouldn't get into my living room. You know what the Boss would say!

Anyway, after I had done all my hunting and wandering, I decided to go home so I nipped in my window, had a wee drink and a biscuit and then curled up on my bed beside my MH and we both snored for hours.

Now, as you all know, Monday chez Squeak is cleaning day, but my humans left the door open so I helped my MH in the living room and then disappeared when the vacuum cleaner came out. I went to find my DH in our greenhouse and I have decided that he doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either 'cos he disappears too when it comes out!

I was in the garden when my MH brought out the washing so that meant it was pole dancing time and I did not disappoint. In fact I think I excelled my adorable little self, and my MH was laughing out loud at me.

We played in the garden and I ran and ran round and round in circles till my little legs were tired and told me to stop, so I lay down for a wee while on the grass and had a rest.

                      

After that, me and my MH went down the lane and fed the mummy cows and all the little baby cows came over to the fence to see me and we all said hello to each other. There is a beautiful wee white one and I think that will be my new bestest friend. I will ask my MH to take some pictures of the baby cows so that you can see them.

So you can see that I have had a brilliant day and as it is only dinner time, there is still a lot of time for me to have more fun which I will tell you all about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment