Friday 16 August 2013

Still no news


My days are very much the same just now, but I am not complaining 'cos I am very happy with what I am doing.

I am getting into the habit of going out to play about half past eleven at night and not coming in until about three or four o'clock in the morning. I just love being out at that time 'cos my lovely little island is so peaceful and quiet.

All the humans are sleeping and it is just us animals that are up and about. I talk to the little mouses and I have found some baby mouses, but I didn't touch them 'cos they looked so lovely and little. Then I went into the field and had a chat to the little baby cows who were lying down and the mummy cows were sleeping so they didn't chase me away.

I didn't get up very early and when I did, I just lay on my path and had a think about what I would do with the rest of my day. My DH was away to the Cat's shop and my MH was having an easy day just doing all the wee things she likes to do and she went away to the boat to bring back her box of messages which had some dinners in it for me.

            

When she came home, we went down the path and put some water out for all the cows and one mummy cow was in such a bad mood that she shouted and shouted at us until my adorable little head was getting sore, but then a very funny thing happened.

My MH was getting fed up with all the noise so she just said 'Be quiet, Mrs. Cow' and guess what? The cow stopped making a noise and me and my MH started to laugh!

Maybe she is magic after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment