Friday 9 August 2013

Not so happy


My little world has not been just as happy today because it has been raining and I haven't been able to get out to play as much as I wanted to. And to crown it all, the only time I did get out this morning was when my MH was changing the duvet covers and I nearly missed playing my favourite game of hide and Squeak! I got back into my house just in time, but I did tell her I wasn't at all happy with her.

                          

We played in my house for a while and I sat on my MH's knee and gave her my special cuddles and then I had a sleep while she did some of her work, and when we looked out of the window, we saw that the rain had gone off and so we went outside for a while.

We walked down the path and gave some water to the cows and while the bath was filling up I went and played and rolled in the long grass and I liked that.

But apart from all that, I haven't done very much today so I don't have any news for you.

However, the weather is a bit better now, so maybe I will get out to play later on tonight and then I will have some news for you tomorrow.

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment