Thursday 8 August 2013

More of the Same


I hope you are not getting bored with my ramblings of being a happy puss in this lovely weather, but I am such a happy puss in this lovely weather that I want to share it with you. I just hope you are happy too and that your weather is lovely.

I just did a lot more of the same type of wonderful pussy cat things today and I have had a very good time. It was just me and my MH at my house 'cos my DH was away at the Dounby Show working at the Cat Protection stall and he had a very good day too.

This is the time of year when there are lots of cattle shows in Orkney and as well as all the cows and sheeps and ducks and horses and doggies on show, there are lots of stalls and people come and buy things, so my DH was helping and he said he sold lots of goodies.

I wonder why there are no pussy cats at the Shows? Perhaps it is because we are such independent creatures and have our pride!

I played by myself for a long time and then I went down the path with my MH and gave some water to the cows and that made them very happy too.

                          

I know this isn't the most delicate of pictures, but I was having another of my now world- famous rolls and my MH took this picture of me and it made her smile, so I hope it makes you smile as well.

I am now cuddled up on my MH's knee dictating this blog to her so that she gets it right and as she is typing, I can feel my adorable little eyes beginning to shut, so I think I will need a snooze before I go outside again.

Oh, yes, my life is so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment