Sunday 25 August 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy


I have had a fabulous weekend just doing lots of pussy cat things and being adored by my humans and my friends.

The weather has been good so the door and the windows have been left open and I have been able to come and go just as I please. I like being independent and if I could open my little packets of dinner, then I would be just that, although I do need my MH to hold me and cuddle me and tell me that she loves me and that I am just the adorablest little pussy in the whole world. So maybe being independent isn't for me after all.

I stayed out late last night and had a long sleep today and then me and my MH sat outside for a while and I sat on her knee and we listened to the birdies singing, and then she felt the grass, and I always know what that means. Yep. She is thinking about bringing out the lawn mower if the grass is dry enough, and it was. Sigh! :-(

Anyway, it didn't take too long and as she and her little legs ran round my garden pushing the mower, I sat on the bench and purred encouragement while my DH hided in our greenhouse. Hee hee.

Soon she was finished and we sat down again until I got too hot and had to find some shade for a while.



 When I was sitting there, my friend S. came to see me and I just love when she comes. She always calls me her ickle-wickle and she lifts me up and cuddles me and tells me I am beautiful, so you can see why I like her so much.

We had a lovely afternoon and she looked at  some pictures of my MH walking on the sea bed and feeding fishes when she was on holiday and S. was very impressed. I think my MH is very brave 'cos she has been up in a parachute and now she has gone under the sea and played with fishes. I wonder what she will do next?

I hope it is something we can do together, but I think I would need to choose! Sometimes I am a wee bit not too brave but if my MH is there, then I will try anything---I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment