Thursday 11 July 2013

Foiled


Well, I did try, but I failed. :-(

My humans were packing their big case today to take away with them when they go away their holidays tomorrow, but when they weren't looking, yours truly nipped into the case and snuggled down in a wee corner hoping that they wouldn't notice me, and then when they opened it up again, out I would pop and say 'surprise!'

It didn't work though 'cos they saw me and very gently lifted me out again. Mind you, when my MH told me what would have happened to me if I had stayed in the case, I was very glad they DID find me! I don't think I would have liked being in the case in the boot of the big aeroplane.

So I have decided to content my dear little self and have good fun with my friends J. and A. until my humans come back again laden with presents for moi!

I will write to you as soon as I can and tell you all about their holiday and what they brought me, so I hope you keep well and have a very good time until then.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment