Thursday 6 June 2013

Look!


I have a mushroom! Just one mushroom, but it is MY mushroom and my DH is a wee bit jealous 'cos he doesn't have a mushroom. But he doesn't purr to them like I do and that's why I have a mushroom and he doesn't.

               


I have been very busy today in my greenhouse and watching what my DH has been doing. He has been digging up one of our big pampas grasses and I have found the most adorable soft soil to --- well, I will leave it to your imagination what I do there, but it is oh, so comfortable. Aaah!!

My dear old MH was away swimming again so I only had one human to look after and I had quite an easy day with a lot of time to myself to do pussy cat things so I hunted and chased and slept and lay on the grass just watching the world go by and I was extremely content.

When I heard my MH's car, I ran back to my garden and waited for her 'cos I know I always get an extra special cuddle 'cos she misses me as much as I miss her.

I sat on her knee and she showed me some pictures of the sea mist which rolled in last night and I thought you might like to see this one. We can watch it rolling up the Flow and then in a wee while all my little island is covered in white until it rolls away again. I like it, but I prefer when the sun is shining and it is nice and warm and that's what I am keeping my paws crossed for  for tomorrow.

            


I hope you have weather you like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment