Sunday 2 June 2013

Happy Squeak


I have had a very good weekend so far and I am extremely happy. Much happier than I was last week when I was abandoned for days and days and days!

I know that is a slight exaggeration, but that's what it felt like. My MH says I have the makings of becoming a pussy cat diva and I have far too much imagination, and that got me thinking!

                                                              

I have decided to become a world famous author and I am going to write books all about ME! I shall call them The Adorable Squeak which I think says it all. I know the world is waiting for just such a series of books and I could become the cats world's J.K. Rowling.

I will take myself off every morning to a quiet place on my little island and there I shall pen the adventures of the day and I am sure in no time at all my fame will have spread around the world and people will flock here in their millions to see me, to stroke me and to get my paw-tograph! The boat company will be very happy 'cos they will make millions of pennies through my fame, and I shall definitely become a diva then.

I shall wear dark sunglasses, a straw hat and learn to purr in a very sophisticated manner, although that will just be for my fans. I shall just be normal me for my humans and all my friends 'cos I really don't think my MH would let me away with any nonsense.

Yes. I think that is definitely a cracking idea and all I need to do now is learn to write! Hee hee  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment