Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Good Day


I have had a brilliant day. It has been warm and sunny and there hasn't been a vacuum cleaner or a lawn mower in sight, so my garden has been a lovely place for a pussy cat to be.

My humans were away out as usual and I just wandered about my territory just checking out that everything was as it should be and I was in my garden when my MH came home, so I ran to meet her 'cos I know that makes her smile and she called to me and then picked me up and cuddled me and I just purred and purred and purred.

She told me she wasn't going out again 'cos one of my friends wasn't well, so I sat on her knee while she had her lunch and then we went into the bedroom to do 'our' exercises, and that's where I nearly met my end!

I was lying on my bed while the old dear was doing all her hard work, but I decided that I needed a closer look and I sat beside her and watched, but I decided that I still needed to be closer. There is an exercise where my MH lies on the floor and she has to lift her bottom up as high as she can and then slowly put it back on the floor again. You know what is coming, don't you?

When said bottom was up in the air, I nipped under it and was just sitting there minding my own business when it decided to come down again rather quickly and I only just got out of the way in time or I would have been a very flat---but still adorable!---pussy cat.

These exercises should carry a Government health warning! Pussy cats of the world beware! :-)))

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment