Saturday 30 March 2013

Wow! What a day!

The weather is lovely so we have all been outside and I have been helping my DH do lots more work in our greenhouse and it is looking very nice and clean now. All it needs is some plants but my DH says it is still a bit too early.

My MH did some baking for us so we are all very happy---and full up! Then we had some visitors and I was a very happy puss 'cos they made a fuss of me, and of course they thought I was adorable---'nuff said.

There was a mummy and a daddy and two little children. One of the little children was a baby and he just slept most of the time, so I just had a look and a sniff at him and then left him alone, but the little girl was playing with me and I liked that but we ran about so much that I was tired and I am now having a snooze in my wee hoose 'cos I intend being out very late tonight 'cos the moon is lovely and bright and I can see for miles and miles so I know where all the little mouses are. There is a cow outside my gate too, so I shall have a word with her tonight and find out why she is there.

My humans are quite happy to let me out late 'cos the weather is so good that they can leave the window open for me to come home whenever I feel like it and that means that I can nip in, have a wee short snooze and nip out again!

Oh yes. It has been a brilliant day so far, and the night time has still to come! I hope your day has been brilliant too.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment