Sunday 3 March 2013

What a Giggle

 Today started off as just a normal day and me and my MH had a wee wander round our estate and went over to the field to see the baby sheeps and on the way back I had a roll on the path and was able to do pussy cat things and just to play and that made me happy.

                                 

My DH was in and out of our greenhouse quite a lot so I was in and out it with him 'cos he likes it when I go with him and I like to have a nosey so that I know everything that is going on.

I watched as my MH did a bit more of her elephant and then I had a snooze on my little sheepskin rug until my friend S. came to see me and that's when my afternoon got really funny 'cos S. and my MH were playing on the Wii and I laughed and laughed until the tears rolled down my little cheeks.

Oh my, oh my, oh my, they did look SO funny. They were doing a game with hula hoops which meant they had to do a lot of bottom wriggling, and I think somebody should tell them it's not something they should do in public!

Now, I wriggle my little bottom all the time and my MH watches me, so you would think she would know what to do, but today their bottom wriggling was definitely NOT adorable!

My little sides are still sore from all my laughing, but oh how I wish I could work her camera.

Oh how I wish!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment