Sunday 24 March 2013

Hello Everyone


I hope you are all well and that you have had a good weekend. I am very well and I have had a super weekend doing lots of pussy cat things and getting lots of cuddles which I like very much.

I have sent you a picture of me playing with the bags yesterday 'cos I thought you might like to see me half way in a carrier bag! I love bags and boxes and as soon as I see one lying about, I am in there like a shot!

                                  

My friend S. came up to see me and my MH today and she played with me and cuddled me and I gave her my special purrs which made her very happy.

It is still very cold on my little island, so I have been inside a lot, but I go outside at night for a while. In fact, I go outside at night a LOT for short times and my humans said they are getting very tired having to get up and open the window for yours truly. My DH was thinking about putting a cat flap on the living room window, but the Boss said it would make it too draughty, so that's not going to happen.

I think I am giving them good exercise making them get up lots of times, but I do hear a lot of tutting and groaning, so I think they are both looking forward to the summer coming when they can leave the window open for me.

Sometimes I think I am just not appreciated. Sigh! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment