Saturday 2 March 2013

Bits and Pieces


It's been a resting day today although we have all done a wee bit of work, but a lot of resting as well and I like that.

The weather wasn't good enough for my DH to paint the greenhouse and the gym, but I think he had been doing a wee rain dance in secret, 'cos the football was on my television and he wanted to see that, but if the weather had been fine, the Boss would have made him do the painting! See?

My MH is doing another sequin 'thingy' but this time it isn't a picture, it is an elephant so I have been watching her sticking all her pins in. I hope the elephant doesn't mind!

We both went outside for a while and my MH took these pictures for you. This is my favourite sheep in the whole field and I think he might be the daddy of all the little baby sheeps, but I'm not sure 'cos I didn't look too closely 'cos that would have been rude, sure it would? Anyway, I think it is the beautifulest sheep I have seen. I think I might even be a wee bit in love! Ahhhhh!!

                                        

I was so overcome with his beautifulness that I had to have a lie down on my path and that's when my MH took this picture.




I am having a rest now, but I am going out to play later on when my humans are watching the television, so I know that they are safe and they don't need me to look after them.

I hope you are all keeping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment