Thursday 7 February 2013

Yippee again


It's been a brilliant day. There is no wind at all, so my little island is very, very quiet and me and my humans have been able to get outside.

The man next door came to look at my MH's car 'cos when she is driving, it jumps and hiccups and looks like she has kangaroo petrol in it, so the nice man looked but couldn't find the kangaroo. He said the car is a wee bit sick, but maybe he can fix it so that will be good.

My DH took the ladders out and went up onto the roof to put the slate on that the wind had taken off, so I went out too. I went up a wee bit of the ladder, but it was getting too high, so I came back down again. I like going up ladders and maybe one day I will get up onto the roof.

We are having visitors for tonight and tomorrow and I don't know them at all, so I just hope they like pussy cats, but I will be on my best behaviour and I am sure my adorableness will win them over.




And when you look at today's picture, who could blame them?

No comments:

Post a Comment