Monday 4 February 2013

More Wind!


Will it ever go away? I haven't been able to get out to play at all today and tonight is not looking good either.

My MH has been playing with me in my house but I need to get outside and be a 'real' pussy cat some times---chasing and hunting and catching things.

So, because I haven't been out,I don't have any news but I have sent you some different pictures today. One is of the waves in the sea and they are huge. My humans said it is a long time since they have seen them like that lasting for so long. I am glad I don't have to go near them 'cos I am sure I would get sweept away and I don't think I can swim. Maybe I should ask my MH if puss cats can swim. I know I can paddle, but that's all. I shall let you know.




Another picture is of me watching my MH playing golf on her Wii and she won, but that was only 'cos I was giving the ball a wee push when it got near the hole and in it went, but don't tell her 'cos she doesn't know and she thinks she is a brilliant golfer. Shame! Hee hee :))




And the final picture is of the room we all painted. I think it looks lovely and the loveliest bits are the bits I helped with. Oh dear I think I might have had too many modesty pills today!!



I hope you like all these pictures and I hope you don't have too much wind wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment