Wednesday 6 February 2013

Me again


I didn't think I would get to talk to you today 'cos our phones have been having a wee rest and have stopped working. All the humans think that it is because of all the wind and rain and snow, but I think they might just be tired 'cos sometimes I get tired and have to have a rest.

I have had a quiet day 'cos my DH was at the Cat shop and my MH always goes out for a while on a Wednesday so I had a snooze until she came back and then we went outside to feed the birdies but it was so cold that I was back in my house before my MH!

We played with my toys and I did a lot of running up and down my house and scooting under beds and things and was just full of fun and energy and now I am having a rest and hoping that I can get outside for a while before bedtime.

I don't know if I will be able to write to you for a couple of days 'cos there is a funeral on my little island and my humans are having people to stay with us so they might be busy and my MH might not be able to tell you what I have been doing, but I will save it all up and tell you all about me when she has time.

But don't worry about me 'cos I will be very fine and I hope you will be very fine too.


No comments:

Post a Comment