Tuesday 12 February 2013

Just an ordinary day


Although it is my MH's birthday and I helped her open all her cards and me and my DH sent her a lovely one and I gave her a very special cuddle with my extra special purrs, so she is a very happy MH. My DH gave her beautiful flowers and I helped her put them in the vases and I ran away with the bits she had to cut off and this made her laugh a lot.

She had to do some housework and was changing the bed that the visitors had used, so I was able to play in the duvet cover again and I had brilliant fun. I am very full of energy just now and 'cos it is cold, I don't go out too much, so my humans have to play with me and I am liking that. It is making them quite tired though, so hopefully I will get out to play tonight before the snow and the wind come back.

My friend S. came up to see me and my MH and I got a special cuddle from her too so I have been very well cuddled today.



I hope you like today's picture. I think it is a beauty and my MH says it looks as though I am thinking hard about something, but I was just giving my adorable little face one of its regular washes after I had eaten my dinner.

But I think I look really cute---which is normal really--she said modestly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment