Wednesday 13 February 2013

It's Snowing!

Wow! What a day it has been. We've had lots and lots of snow and it has blowed against my windows so much, we could hardly see outside.

My DH couldn't go to the Cats shop today 'cos all the boats were cancelled so he stayed home with us, but my poor MH had to go out for a while and she had to scrape all the snow off the car before she could get into it and then when she came home, we had to scrape all the snow off her!! Oh she did look funny 'cos she had her black trousers and a black jacket on but when she came into my house, her front was all white and her back was all black. Me and my DH had a wee giggle, but we didn't let her see us. Mind you, she couldn't anyway 'cos her glasses were all steamed up and she couldn't see anything, so we were quite safe.

When she warmed up and after I had given her lots of cuddles and purrs, she played on her Wii and I watched for a while and then I got very brave and asked her to open the window 'cos I wanted to see what it was like outside and I went and sat on the window sill and my MH took this picture of me. I didn't stay out too long 'cos it was very freezing cold, so I nipped in again very quickly.




Later on, the nice man from next door came in to see us and when he came in so did the weather and my porch was all covered in snow and it was even worse when he went away again, so we need to keep the door closed and if I want to be very brave again tonight, I will have to go out of the window and we will try and keep the weather outside.

The wind is blowing a lot and my little weather man friend said it is going to be a gale force wind tonight, so maybe the best place for an adorable little pussy cat like me is on my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment