Saturday 9 February 2013

I'm Back!


I hope you didn't miss me too much! I hope you didn't forget me!! I am still here. I am very well and I am back to talk to you.




My humans have been very busy 'cos if you remember I told you there was a funeral on my little island and my humans were busy plus we had visitors staying with us and my MH couldn't get out her laptop, but they are away today, so here we are back again.

I am so delighted 'cos our visitors thought I was beautiful and not just adorable but absolutely adorable and I got to sit on their knee and they stroked me and tickled me and I was in my glory!

It was quite funny 'cos the lady looked at me a lot and said the markings on my coat were beautiful and my MH told her that I had tiny, tiny black spots on my adorable little white paws and that she nearly called me 'Spots' but then she thought that made me sound like a disease, and we all laughed and laughed at that. I nearly fell off the couch, I thought it was so funny!

My dear old MH can be quite funny sometimes and she makes me laugh a lot and she also makes me very happy.

I hope you have somebody to make you very happy---but you can't have my MH. She's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment