Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ho Hum


I have been a lonely little pussy cat today and I have been an inside little pussy cat all day, and those who know me, will know I have not been a happy little pussy cat today.

My DH was away to the Cat shop and my MH had to go out for a while and I don't mind that 'cos I know that when she comes home, she plays with me and makes a fuss of me,---- but not today.

We were just settling down to our games when the phone rang and it was one of her friends asking if she could go out for a while---which she did! And I was left all alone again. Even my 'special' look and a few plaintiff squeaks didn't change anything and off she went.

So I just curled up on my couch and had a snooze until she came back when she DID play with me for a while,  so she is nearly forgiven. Hee hee.

So you will have gathered that I don't have any news but I thought you might like to see this picture of yours truly on my grass this afternoon. We stayed out just for a tiny while 'cos it was cold, but it was good to get some fresh air and I will head out later on this evening and see what I can find to tell you about tomorrow.

 
I hope you have had a better day than me. :))
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment