Tuesday 26 February 2013

Busy, busy, busy


 Not me, you understand, but all these mummy sheeps.

Every time I go out of my house I see another baby sheep and they are nearly all black ones and they are so beautiful with their little wobbly legs and their wee waggly tails when they are getting their dinner, but doesn't the mummy sheep keep the feeding bowl in a funny place?

I have been out nearly all day and my humans have been busy too 'cos our weather is still good, so thank you Sean. That's my little weather man friend and he is being very good to us.

My MH was in her gym but I played outside and tried to count all the new arrivals, but being a pussy cat, I couldn't. I nearly got kidnapped though---or should that be cat-napped? I went into the field for a wee chat to the sheeps and one of the mummy sheeps thought I was her baby and she came charging towards me and as I took off towards the gate, so did she. And what a noise she was making!! It was only when I nipped out through the fence and her own baby wakened up that she realised that I wasn't a sheep-----but it was a narrow escape! I shall have to be more careful in future.

I played in my garden for a while and when I was on our bin, my MH took this picture for you.

                                                          
 There is a big moon out tonight in the sky so I think I will be able to stay out late 'cos it is nice and dry and not windy which is just the way I like it.

I won't go into the field 'cos all the babies will be sleeping and I don't want to waken them up 'cos I am a very considerate pussy cat.

Adorable AND considerate! Some puss, eh? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment