Sunday 17 February 2013

Another Good day


 My little weatherman friend has been doing a very good job this weekend 'cos he has made my weather good and we have all been outside again.

 I went outside and played with my DH and chased bits of pampas grass all over my garden. The big wind has broken off a lot of bits but it is good fun for me 'cos I can run and chase them and catch them and it keeps me fit and gets rid of all my energy.

 I went outside very late last night and both my humans had gone to bed before I came home so my MH had to get up for a wee while to let me in, but she didn't mind too much.

She was away out visiting this afternoon but as soon as she came home, I got one of her very special cuddles and then I sat on her knee and she told me all about what she had been doing and that made me a very content little pussy cat.

 I shall have a little rest on the back of my couch and then I shall go out to play again later on, and I think I might be out again very late 'cos I just love these nights when it is calm and dry and I can spend lots of time hunting for spiders and mouses and just having a wee chat to the sheeps.

                       

My DH made a new bird feeder for my birdie friends 'cos the wind broke the other one, so I shall ask my MH to take a picture of it and you can see it for yourself.

My humans call it the birdie cafe, so I shall wait till there are lots of birdies having their dinner and then get my MH to show you what it is like.

I  think they will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment