Friday 1 February 2013

All Done!

The painting is all finished and my humans are very, very happy and so am I!

They got it all finished last night and my DH went away to the Cat shop today leaving my MH to put everything back in its place again. I offered to help but since it was a good day my MH said I should go out to play and do pussy cat things 'cos I had been such a good help when they were painting. I think the fact that I stayed out of the paint was a big enough help! Hee hee

So, oft I went and stayed out for a long time 'cos I found some puddles that I could paddle in and I liked that a lot. I love water that I can paddle in, but not if it is too deep or too splashy!

When I came in , my MH was all finished her tidying up and was making wee buns for my DH 'cos they are his favourite and pancakes for me and whe she was finished that, she played with me for ages and ages and ages until we were both tired.




So it looks as though everything is back to normal again Chez Squeak, making me one very happy little (adorable)pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment